Due to Covid19, health authorities created a hygiene guideline for salons to minimize the risks that can affect the health of salons and clients.
Here are some of the measures that will be implemented:
– Respecting social distancing
– Frequent hand washing/sanitizing
– Use of masks and gloves
– Single use fabrics for each client
– Sanitized tools for each client
– Stations, surfaces and debit machine sanitized after each client.
Very excited to reopen soon and looking forward to welcome you back.
Canadian winters are harsh and neglecting your hair can cause serious damage. Be sure to keep these tips in mind this winter to keep your hair beautiful.
- Cold weather strips the hair fibre of its natural moisture, so be sure to use conditioner.
- Apply leave in conditioner regularly to give your hair an extra boost of moisture.
- Using hair oils will prevent static, I recommend Mythic oil.
- Use a hair mask once a week for deep conditioning or come in to get an in-salon professional treatment, such as absolute repair.
What are the hair trends for fall/winter 2014? Red and copper tones were all over the runways, confirming the popularity of this new colour trend. The pastel colour trend enters a new phase this season with muted, dusty pastels. The Lob is the cut of the season and heavy fringes are a major trend. Dual texture, smooth roots contrasted with textured hair lengths and ends was also popular on this season’s catwalks.