Due to Covid19, health authorities created a hygiene guideline for salons to minimize the risks that can affect the health of salons and clients.
Here are some of the measures that will be implemented:
– Respecting social distancing
– Frequent hand washing/sanitizing
– Use of masks and gloves
– Single use fabrics for each client
– Sanitized tools for each client
– Stations, surfaces and debit machine sanitized after each client.
Very excited to reopen soon and looking forward to welcome you back.